Planning on sharing your home?
- liability arising out of the short-term rental
- loss or damage to buildings and personal property
- intentional acts, criminal acts, or failure to act by a guest
- loss or damage to a guest’s property up to $1,500
- fair rental value (loss of rental income)
Coverage options available:
*Not intended for long-term rentals to one individual or annual lease holders
Did you know?
A recently conducted survey of homeowners across Canada who rented their homes on a short-term basis showed 51% of them were unaware that their insurance would not cover their losses or damage should a claim occur.